Those Years I Opened a Zoo Chapter 43: Hot natural roll

“Director, you…” Huang Wei looked at Duan Jiaze for a long while and said, “When do you want to do the modeling?”
Duan Jiaze: “…”
Duan Jiaze touched it. His black hair, which had been straightforward, had turned into a micro-volume, and the left one was tilted up. In the face of Huang Qi’s doubts, Duan Jiaze was speechless.
Huang Wei also said: “It’s pretty good, young people are also good at hot.”
He thought that the director, after all, was still a graduated child, still loves to dress.
Duan Jiaze did not know how to answer, he thought it was a special shape! However, in fact, this was yesterday when the land pressure blocked him and asked him about his hair. He said that he wanted to be a plush pillow, and the land pressure was particularly angry.
When the land pressure became angry, he took the fire and took the fire away.
This time it was relatively close, although the fire did not burn Duan Jiaze, but when he returned to the room, he saw that the hair had already been rolled up…
That’s the thing for a while! The hair is rolled up!
Fortunately, he was not rolled into a spring, or Duan Jiaze might be looking for land pressure.
Therefore, the land pressure of this temper is great, and there is nothing to say about it. I don’t know which point of the land pressure in the poke. The feather pressure has not been taken away. Duan Jiaze can’t keep it anymore, and he is ready to find a time to return it to him.
But now there is no way, Duan Jiaze is going to go to the city with Huang Wei.
Duan Jiaze expressed his wish to introduce a certain number of secondary protected animals within four months. He is already optimistic about it, such as small civet, swan and lynx. Huang Wei counts, there is not much money available, if the sales are out, it will be late.
Moreover, it is always impossible to always be so stretched. With so many animals introduced, it is necessary to re-employ a breeder. It is also a cost. Therefore, Huang Wei suggested that Duan Jiaze should borrow in the name of the zoo. Anyway, there is no debt in doing business.
Duan Jiaze thinks that he also buys a TV. He also knows the stage, what is the loan task?
Therefore, Duan Jiaze went to the bank of the city together with Huang Wei today. Although Duan Jiaze had no experience, Huang Hao did a good job of doing this, and said that he could help Duan Jiaze to prepare the application materials.
Huang Wei spent a period of time in Lingbi, and he also had a more comprehensive understanding of this place. Before he went to tell Duan Jiaze, he estimated that in the current situation, it should be more appropriate to apply for 800,000 yuan first, medium and long-term loans.
Although the coffin did not open for a long time, the cash is not very abundant, but the recent momentum is very good, the property and equipment are very valuable, far enough to mortgage.
– In fact, after Su understands the relevant policies, Duan Jiaze went to Linshui to make a guarantee.
Duan Jiaze continued to follow the black line, saying that you should not force others any more. If it is passed out, everyone must doubt whether Shao Wuxing or even Zhou Xinyi owes much to the people.
……
On the bus, Duan Jiaze was dazed by the window.
“There are pregnant women on the bus, and everyone will let me go.”
“Hey, that curled classmate?”
“Classmate??”
Duan Jiaze suddenly woke up, only to find that the “curl” is the driver shouting himself, standing up in the black line, “big sister sitting here.”
The pregnant woman came to the back and sat down in the position where Duan Jiaze let out, and did not forget to look up and thanked: “Thank you, handsome.” She looked up and looked at Duan Jiaze. “You guys are born with natural hair or hot, what is this volume?” Very natural.”
Duan Jiaze: “… hot natural rolls.”
The head of the garden decided to go to the city today. I will go straight to the barber shop to straighten my hair later, otherwise it will be uncomfortable.
Pregnant woman: “Hey, look good, I want to give my husband a get.”
After Duan Jiaze got out of the car, the pregnant woman only took a shot of his head. “When you have fun, is the natural roll still hot?”
……
Duan Jiaze went to the bank with depression and Huang Wei. The staff of the Credit Section took the application form and filled them in. When they submitted, the staff looked at Duan Jiaze for a long time and suddenly said: “You, are you the head of the coffin? what?”
Duan Jiaze did not expect that he could still be recognized, but the news of the land pressure was so big that it was not strange to be recognized by one or two people. “Yes, haha.”
“Hey, I read the news, I admire your reaction too much!” The staff and Duan Jiaze shook hands. “Your bird is too handsome! I feel familiar when I look at it. It’s that your hair style has changed. I have only half a day. Dare to recognize.”
When it comes to hair style, Duan Jiaze laughs again.
The staff found that Duan Jiaze was a captain of the coffin, and he was very enthusiastic. He also asked him about the issue of land pressure and told them how to fill in the information.
Duan Jiaze filled out the application with the help of the staff and Huang Wei, and submitted the information they prepared. Huang Hao was well prepared and there was nothing wrong with it. Next, I will wait for the approval of the bank.
……
After finishing the incident, it was past noon. Huang Wei and Duan Jiaze casually ate something. Duan Jiaze called Huang Wei to go back and claimed that he still had something.
Huang Wei did not understand, “What, would you like me to accompany you?”
“No, I go.” Duan Jiaze vaguely let Huang Qi go back and then went to the barber shop.
Yes, he has to straighten the curl, and he is afraid that Huang Hao will ask him to ask, go straight and go back and tell him that the curl is y-i, and now he is back.
Although this may lead to a yellow brain to make him go out before a person in front of the mirror holding a curly hair roll hair… Hey, how to listen to how gaygay.
The hairdresser of the barber shop stood behind the chair and touched the hair of Duan Jiaze. He said with regret: “Is it really straightened? Although you have nothing, but it is very hot, it is a long time.” Type, but it’s also very popular now. If you fix it, you can do it, how do you feel?”
Duan Jiaze: “…this is hot.”
The hair stylist laughed three times. “You are so funny.”
Duan Jiaze: “??”
The hair stylist looked at the mirror for a long time and found that Duan Jiaze’s expression seemed to be very serious.
He grabbed a mane without words and said, “I don’t want to worry about it. You look at your hair, it’s hot and natural and it’s not damaged. The care is very good. It looks like a natural roll. How can it be hot?” This effect, hahaha.”
Duan Jiaze: “…”
It depends on what kind of fire, who put the fire… It seems that the future of land pressure is still going to the barber shop to work.
Duan Jiaze: “No, you will straighten me up…!”
The hair stylist repeatedly confirmed that it was a pity to help Duan Jiaze straighten his hair. After the processing is completed, it is already five or six in the afternoon.
.
.
Fan Haiping’s family is now a loyal fan of the Lingbi Zoo. Fan Haiping and his wife have a good impression of the Lingbi, and even have an annual ticket. Their son Zhao Bo is often the official of the Lingbi, to see what is new.
This is not the case, according to the news released by the official micro, the zoo has a new **** bear.
Zhao Bo immediately groaned, he was going to see the big bear.
Seeing that Zhao Bo’s last test score was good, Fan Haiping agreed, but Zhao Bo’s father worked overtime on weekends, so Fan Haiping took Zhao Bo himself.
“Mom, hurry, you go faster!” Zhao Bo ran ahead, rushing to Fan Haiping, “Go to the lottery!”
Fan Haiping: “You slow down, don’t fall!”
Zhao Bo lightly walked to the door and walked out his hand. Today, the star-studded cousin stopped in his hand and said “Welcome.”
Fan Haiping brushed the annual ticket and drew the prize. This time the luck was not so good, and there was no bird escort. Zhao Bolu took a disappointment and said: “Let’s go see the big bear first, then go and feed the sparrow.”
Fan Haiping said: “No, take care of you.”
The sparrow of this Lingbi Zoo is becoming more and more fierce. Fan Haiping witnessed that some people did not pay attention, and they were chased and run. She refused to let the children feed. In particular, after the recent outbreak of the incident, the people of the city knew that there were raptors who could only take the savage gangster KO, who knows if those sparrows are affected by it…
Zhao Bozhen took Fan Haiping and suddenly lost his spirit.
Fan Haiping looked at the guide and took Zhao Bo to the bear house.
This pavilion is newly opened. Now I have lived a black bear. I can see it when I enter. In the morning, there are some tourists gathered here. I can’t see the black bear behind the glass wall.
There is a wall-mounted TV on the wall next to the entrance door, and an advertisement is being played.
Fan Haiping just glanced at it and didn’t care much. She heard the tourists still groaning and discussing the new black bear. When I walked over, the name of the black bear on the introduction card reads “Black Wind”, but the action of the black bear can be Not like the wind.
This black wind is very tall, but now it is sitting inside, revealing the belly, so it can’t be seen outside the crowd.
“Ah…” Zhao Bo sighed. “Mom, it’s so ugly.”
Fan Haiping looked at it. “It counts well in the bear.”
The black bears are all like this. This body is strong and shiny, and it is a handsome bear.
At this time, no one noticed that in the TV on the opposite wall, the advertisement was finished and the international news began to be played.
The **** bear who was sitting lazily, suddenly stood up!
Almost all the tourists were shocked. It stood up and everyone really felt how tall it was.
The **** bear stood up and walked step by step to the glass wall. Although he couldn’t hear the sound, the ground standing posture knew that the weight was full, and the tourists standing opposite him took a breath of air and tried to flash away.
At this time, they are still comforting and teasing each other.
“Oh, what are you shaking, are you afraid? The **** bear is going to rush over.”
“Where, hahahaha, there is a glass wall, afraid of anything.”
“Who is afraid? Is it scared?”
The people who said this, the eyes flashed, the huge body of the **** bear had swooped forward, and the two forefoot slammed forward!
The tourists standing in front of him all frightened and flashed to the sides for a moment, and even a little more eager to fall.
“The trough, scared me!”
At this point, the **** bear’s two palms were printed on the glass wall, and the face was close, but it did not affect the solid glass wall.
This sudden movement made the visitors feel awkward, and they didn’t dare to speak loudly at the moment, nor dare to stand in front of it.
“Mom, how did it suddenly come over, is it going to beat people?” Zhao Bo asked.
Fan Haiping was scared just now. When the **** bear rushed, she tightened Zhao Bo’s hand. “Maybe… I think we are bothering it.” She guessed it.
Not to mention, the **** bear has such an action, let everyone see its style, the onlookers are more and more do not want to leave, and afraid to want to see, it will have any action.
Surprisingly, the **** bear never moved, and it squatted on the glass, and Baba looked outside.
“What is this looking at? Is it coming up?”
“Don’t you see anyone…”
“I am going, how do I feel that we are being visited by it?”
“…”
Fan Haiping looked at the black bear’s eyes several times and couldn’t help but say, “How does it seem to be watching TV news?”
It’s not like watching people, but it’s like watching the news on the opposite TV.
Other tourists have heard Fan Haiping’s words, and they have also looked at it.
“Oh, really, this bear seems to be watching the opposite TV.”
“Mom, bears will watch TV too?”
“Is the bear not a blind man…”
“Who said, here is also written here, the bear has good eyesight and can distinguish colors, maybe it is just watching TV.”
This bear can still be attracted to the news, it is really interesting.
More interestingly, this bear is walking on two strong hind legs, and it is a long time to stand. It seems like a fascination. Finally, it went to the side, people thought it finally lost interest, but in fact, it just walked aside, took a bamboo shoot, and walked back, while smashing bamboo shoots, while continuing to stare at the TV.
“…mother, watching TV while eating snacks?”
“It can be said that it is exactly the same as my weekend!”
Fan Haiping was amused. These young tourists were also very humorous. She couldn’t help but lift her mobile phone and took a small video. Looking at the black bear from the bamboo shoots, she took the news on TV and wrote:
I accompanied my son to the zoo and saw a **** bear who cares about the international situation.
……
Now there are more fans, and more visitors are interacting on Weibo.
For example, the visitors who came to visit the black bear this time will return to the map:
@灵囿 Zoo I am a big lingering animal, are they all so diiao fried days, understand the international situation of the black bear [smile] while eating bamboo shoots while watching, very enjoyable.
Xiaosu smoothly forwarded:
This is the black bear of the new zoo, the black wind baby, is in the prime of life, it advocates “family affairs, everything in the world, everything cares”…
comment:
Hahaha, this bear is very good to learn, good, young and promising!
I am very curious about how the spirits train animals? The bird is definitely trained, and the other animals are really unpredictable…
Exegesis… This shows that it is brain filling! What is the black bear to watch TV?
I want to see the land pressure! I want to see the headmaster! Guan Bojun quickly sent the director to **** me!
Marketing is flying, but I like it, it’s quite cute.
Is it because of love?_(:з”∠)_
Yes, it’s all because of love 233333
I have watched a lot of small videos and I feel very confused. I have also worked in the zoo myself. It can be said that some can be trained, but some are absolutely impossible. Can it be said that it is a coincidence? Or is it that Nima animals are really fine!
Speak upstairs and be careful, become a fine @临水观 can also cooperate with Lingbi? XD
……
Xiaosu glanced at him and picked up the question of the land pressure and the head of the garden. He forwarded a photo of the back: The head of the garden went out today and saw only one back, as if he had changed his haircut… Waiting for him to return to Guan Bojun Take another interaction!
.
“When I changed my haircut today,” Duan Jiaze, who had just returned, got the bus, the weather was getting late, and the employees were off work.
Duan Jiaze went to the lounge and saw that most people were playing cards here. The land pressure was not there, so Duan Jiaze closed the door and glanced at it. He also heard that Huang Wei was saying “How the head of the garden is straight.”
Duan Jiaze sweated a bit, and said that you are complete in words.
He ran to the land pressure room to knock on the door, the door opened himself, the land pressure swayed and sat on the bed, his eyes did not lift, “What?”
Duan Jiaze took the two feathers out and walked over to the bed. “I will give you this…”
Luke paused and slowly looked up. “What do you mean?”
Duan Jiaze said: “What did you mean yesterday, isn’t it unwilling to let you take your feathers? Our ordinary people are not very clear about your customs. If there is any special meaning, I am not offended, so I am sorry, still Give it back to you.”
“Who said it! Who said that there is any special meaning!”
Duan Jiaze: “…you were yourself yesterday??”
I asked him what he took and what he blushed. Isn’t there a special meaning? He thought for a long time that he felt that the pressure on the ground should be angry. After all, this feather is similar to the clothes of the bird.
Land pressure: “I didn’t!!”
Duan Jiaze: “…”
Duan Jiaze: “Then I still take it? I said really, I have a pillow. If you allow me to have four sets of things…”
The land pressure turned over and got out of bed. “Who said to give it to you?!”
Duan Jiaze was drunk. “What are you going to do, or will I lose it for you?”
“Do you dare?” The land pressure also slammed, and after bending his eyebrows to see Duan Jiaze for a long while, he said indignantly, “When the deity sees you working, it is still diligent and rewards you.”
After he finished speaking, he seemed to be very satisfied with this reason, and he repeated it again with aggravated tone: “This deity rewards you.”
Duan Jiaze: “…”
Duan Jiaze took the two pieces of feathers and carefully asked: “Really? Will it not change your mind again?”
The land pressure suddenly shouted: “Hey, go out!”
When the heat wave rolled in, Duan Jiaze closed his eyes and felt that his face was hot. He quickly went out, wow, the temper is so big that he can’t afford to offend.
Duan Jiaze went out a few steps, Huang Hao carrying Su Shanglou, and saw Duan Jiaze at a glance, “咦”, “Director… You… Are you a wig?”
“What?” Duan Jiaze glanced and raised his hand and touched his hair.
– Mom, he is going to be angry! Rolled up again!

Those Years I Opened a Zoo Chapter 43: Hot natural roll

Those Years I Opened a Zoo Chapter 43: Hot natural roll

"Director, you..." Huang Wei looked at Duan Jiaze for a long while and said, "When do you want to do the modeling?" Duan Jiaze: "..." Duan Jiaze touched it. His black hair, which had been straightforward, had turned into a micro-volume, and the left one was tilted up. In the face of Huang Qi’s doubts, Duan Jiaze was speechless. Huang Wei also said: "It's pretty good, young people are also good at hot." He thought that the director, after all, was still a graduated child, still loves to dress. Duan Jiaze did not know how to answer, he thought it was a special shape! However, in fact, this was yesterday when the land pressure blocked him and asked him about his hair. He said that he wanted to be a plush pillow, and the land pressure was particularly angry. When the land pressure became angry, he took the fire and took the fire away. This time it was relatively close, although the fire did not burn Duan Jiaze, but when he returned to the room, he saw that the hair had already been rolled up... That's the thing for a while! The hair is rolled up! Fortunately, he was not rolled into a spring, or Duan Jiaze might be looking for land pressure. Therefore, the land pressure of this temper is great, and there is nothing to say about it. I don’t know which point of the land pressure in the poke. The feather pressure has not been taken away. Duan Jiaze can’t keep it anymore, and he is ready to find a time to return it to him. But now there is no way, Duan Jiaze is going to go to the city with Huang Wei. Duan Jiaze expressed his wish to introduce a certain number of secondary protected animals within four months. He is already optimistic about it, such as small civet, swan and lynx. Huang Wei counts, there is not much money available, if the sales are out, it will be late. Moreover, it is always impossible to always be so stretched. With so many animals introduced, it is necessary to re-employ a breeder. It is also a cost. Therefore, Huang Wei suggested that Duan Jiaze should borrow in the name of the zoo. Anyway, there is no debt in doing business. Duan Jiaze thinks that he also buys a TV. He also knows the stage, what is the loan task? Therefore, Duan Jiaze went to the bank of the city together with Huang Wei today. Although Duan Jiaze had no experience, Huang Hao did a good job of doing this, and said that he could help Duan Jiaze to prepare the application materials. Huang Wei spent a period of time in Lingbi, and he also had a more comprehensive understanding of this place. Before he went to tell Duan Jiaze, he estimated that in the current situation, it should be more appropriate to apply for 800,000 yuan first, medium and long-term loans. Although the coffin did not open for a long time, the cash is not very abundant, but the recent momentum is very good, the property and equipment are very valuable, far enough to mortgage. - In fact, after Su understands the relevant policies, Duan Jiaze went to Linshui to make a guarantee. Duan Jiaze continued to follow the black line, saying that you should not force others any more. If it is passed out, everyone must doubt whether Shao Wuxing or even Zhou Xinyi owes much to the people. ...... On the bus, Duan Jiaze was dazed by the window. "There are pregnant women on the bus, and everyone will let me go." "Hey, that curled classmate?" "Classmate??" Duan Jiaze suddenly woke up, only to find that the "curl" is the driver shouting himself, standing up in the black line, "big sister sitting here." The pregnant woman came to the back and sat down in the position where Duan Jiaze let out, and did not forget to look up and thanked: "Thank you, handsome." She looked up and looked at Duan Jiaze. "You guys are born with natural hair or hot, what is this volume?" Very natural." Duan Jiaze: "... hot natural rolls." The head of the garden decided to go to the city today. I will go straight to the barber shop to straighten my hair later, otherwise it will be uncomfortable. Pregnant woman: "Hey, look good, I want to give my husband a get." After Duan Jiaze got out of the car, the pregnant woman only took a shot of his head. "When you have fun, is the natural roll still hot?" ...... Duan Jiaze went to the bank with depression and Huang Wei. The staff of the Credit Section took the application form and filled them in. When they submitted, the staff looked at Duan Jiaze for a long time and suddenly said: "You, are you the head of the coffin? what?" Duan Jiaze did not expect that he could still be recognized, but the news of the land pressure was so big that it was not strange to be recognized by one or two people. "Yes, haha." "Hey, I read the news, I admire your reaction too much!" The staff and Duan Jiaze shook hands. "Your bird is too handsome! I feel familiar when I look at it. It’s that your hair style has changed. I have only half a day. Dare to recognize." When it comes to hair style, Duan Jiaze laughs again. The staff found that Duan Jiaze was a captain of the coffin, and he was very enthusiastic. He also asked him about the issue of land pressure and told them how to fill in the information. Duan Jiaze filled out the application with the help of the staff and Huang Wei, and submitted the information they prepared. Huang Hao was well prepared and there was nothing wrong with it. Next, I will wait for the approval of the bank. ...... After finishing the incident, it was past noon. Huang Wei and Duan Jiaze casually ate something. Duan Jiaze called Huang Wei to go back and claimed that he still had something. Huang Wei did not understand, "What, would you like me to accompany you?" "No, I go." Duan Jiaze vaguely let Huang Qi go back and then went to the barber shop. Yes, he has to straighten the curl, and he is afraid that Huang Hao will ask him to ask, go straight and go back and tell him that the curl is y-i, and now he is back. Although this may lead to a yellow brain to make him go out before a person in front of the mirror holding a curly hair roll hair... Hey, how to listen to how gaygay. The hairdresser of the barber shop stood behind the chair and touched the hair of Duan Jiaze. He said with regret: "Is it really straightened? Although you have nothing, but it is very hot, it is a long time." Type, but it’s also very popular now. If you fix it, you can do it, how do you feel?” Duan Jiaze: "...this is hot." The hair stylist laughed three times. "You are so funny." Duan Jiaze: "??" The hair stylist looked at the mirror for a long time and found that Duan Jiaze’s expression seemed to be very serious. He grabbed a mane without words and said, "I don't want to worry about it. You look at your hair, it's hot and natural and it's not damaged. The care is very good. It looks like a natural roll. How can it be hot?" This effect, hahaha." Duan Jiaze: "..." It depends on what kind of fire, who put the fire... It seems that the future of land pressure is still going to the barber shop to work. Duan Jiaze: "No, you will straighten me up...!" The hair stylist repeatedly confirmed that it was a pity to help Duan Jiaze straighten his hair. After the processing is completed, it is already five or six in the afternoon. . . Fan Haiping's family is now a loyal fan of the Lingbi Zoo. Fan Haiping and his wife have a good impression of the Lingbi, and even have an annual ticket. Their son Zhao Bo is often the official of the Lingbi, to see what is new. This is not the case, according to the news released by the official micro, the zoo has a new **** bear. Zhao Bo immediately groaned, he was going to see the big bear. Seeing that Zhao Bo’s last test score was good, Fan Haiping agreed, but Zhao Bo’s father worked overtime on weekends, so Fan Haiping took Zhao Bo himself. "Mom, hurry, you go faster!" Zhao Bo ran ahead, rushing to Fan Haiping, "Go to the lottery!" Fan Haiping: "You slow down, don't fall!" Zhao Bo lightly walked to the door and walked out his hand. Today, the star-studded cousin stopped in his hand and said "Welcome." Fan Haiping brushed the annual ticket and drew the prize. This time the luck was not so good, and there was no bird escort. Zhao Bolu took a disappointment and said: "Let's go see the big bear first, then go and feed the sparrow." Fan Haiping said: "No, take care of you." The sparrow of this Lingbi Zoo is becoming more and more fierce. Fan Haiping witnessed that some people did not pay attention, and they were chased and run. She refused to let the children feed. In particular, after the recent outbreak of the incident, the people of the city knew that there were raptors who could only take the savage gangster KO, who knows if those sparrows are affected by it... Zhao Bozhen took Fan Haiping and suddenly lost his spirit. Fan Haiping looked at the guide and took Zhao Bo to the bear house. This pavilion is newly opened. Now I have lived a black bear. I can see it when I enter. In the morning, there are some tourists gathered here. I can't see the black bear behind the glass wall. There is a wall-mounted TV on the wall next to the entrance door, and an advertisement is being played. Fan Haiping just glanced at it and didn't care much. She heard the tourists still groaning and discussing the new black bear. When I walked over, the name of the black bear on the introduction card reads “Black Wind”, but the action of the black bear can be Not like the wind. This black wind is very tall, but now it is sitting inside, revealing the belly, so it can't be seen outside the crowd. "Ah..." Zhao Bo sighed. "Mom, it's so ugly." Fan Haiping looked at it. "It counts well in the bear." The black bears are all like this. This body is strong and shiny, and it is a handsome bear. At this time, no one noticed that in the TV on the opposite wall, the advertisement was finished and the international news began to be played. The **** bear who was sitting lazily, suddenly stood up! Almost all the tourists were shocked. It stood up and everyone really felt how tall it was. The **** bear stood up and walked step by step to the glass wall. Although he couldn't hear the sound, the ground standing posture knew that the weight was full, and the tourists standing opposite him took a breath of air and tried to flash away. At this time, they are still comforting and teasing each other. "Oh, what are you shaking, are you afraid? The **** bear is going to rush over." "Where, hahahaha, there is a glass wall, afraid of anything." "Who is afraid? Is it scared?" The people who said this, the eyes flashed, the huge body of the **** bear had swooped forward, and the two forefoot slammed forward! The tourists standing in front of him all frightened and flashed to the sides for a moment, and even a little more eager to fall. "The trough, scared me!" At this point, the **** bear's two palms were printed on the glass wall, and the face was close, but it did not affect the solid glass wall. This sudden movement made the visitors feel awkward, and they didn’t dare to speak loudly at the moment, nor dare to stand in front of it. "Mom, how did it suddenly come over, is it going to beat people?" Zhao Bo asked. Fan Haiping was scared just now. When the **** bear rushed, she tightened Zhao Bo’s hand. “Maybe... I think we are bothering it.” She guessed it. Not to mention, the **** bear has such an action, let everyone see its style, the onlookers are more and more do not want to leave, and afraid to want to see, it will have any action. Surprisingly, the **** bear never moved, and it squatted on the glass, and Baba looked outside. "What is this looking at? Is it coming up?" "Don't you see anyone..." "I am going, how do I feel that we are being visited by it?" "..." Fan Haiping looked at the black bear's eyes several times and couldn't help but say, "How does it seem to be watching TV news?" It’s not like watching people, but it’s like watching the news on the opposite TV. Other tourists have heard Fan Haiping's words, and they have also looked at it. "Oh, really, this bear seems to be watching the opposite TV." "Mom, bears will watch TV too?" "Is the bear not a blind man..." "Who said, here is also written here, the bear has good eyesight and can distinguish colors, maybe it is just watching TV." This bear can still be attracted to the news, it is really interesting. More interestingly, this bear is walking on two strong hind legs, and it is a long time to stand. It seems like a fascination. Finally, it went to the side, people thought it finally lost interest, but in fact, it just walked aside, took a bamboo shoot, and walked back, while smashing bamboo shoots, while continuing to stare at the TV. "...mother, watching TV while eating snacks?" "It can be said that it is exactly the same as my weekend!" Fan Haiping was amused. These young tourists were also very humorous. She couldn’t help but lift her mobile phone and took a small video. Looking at the black bear from the bamboo shoots, she took the news on TV and wrote: I accompanied my son to the zoo and saw a **** bear who cares about the international situation. ...... Now there are more fans, and more visitors are interacting on Weibo. For example, the visitors who came to visit the black bear this time will return to the map: @灵囿 Zoo I am a big lingering animal, are they all so diiao fried days, understand the international situation of the black bear [smile] while eating bamboo shoots while watching, very enjoyable. Xiaosu smoothly forwarded: This is the black bear of the new zoo, the black wind baby, is in the prime of life, it advocates "family affairs, everything in the world, everything cares"... comment: Hahaha, this bear is very good to learn, good, young and promising! I am very curious about how the spirits train animals? The bird is definitely trained, and the other animals are really unpredictable... Exegesis... This shows that it is brain filling! What is the black bear to watch TV? I want to see the land pressure! I want to see the headmaster! Guan Bojun quickly sent the director to **** me! Marketing is flying, but I like it, it’s quite cute. Is it because of love?_(:з"∠)_ Yes, it’s all because of love 233333 I have watched a lot of small videos and I feel very confused. I have also worked in the zoo myself. It can be said that some can be trained, but some are absolutely impossible. Can it be said that it is a coincidence? Or is it that Nima animals are really fine! Speak upstairs and be careful, become a fine @临水观 can also cooperate with Lingbi? XD ...... Xiaosu glanced at him and picked up the question of the land pressure and the head of the garden. He forwarded a photo of the back: The head of the garden went out today and saw only one back, as if he had changed his haircut... Waiting for him to return to Guan Bojun Take another interaction! . "When I changed my haircut today," Duan Jiaze, who had just returned, got the bus, the weather was getting late, and the employees were off work. Duan Jiaze went to the lounge and saw that most people were playing cards here. The land pressure was not there, so Duan Jiaze closed the door and glanced at it. He also heard that Huang Wei was saying "How the head of the garden is straight." Duan Jiaze sweated a bit, and said that you are complete in words. He ran to the land pressure room to knock on the door, the door opened himself, the land pressure swayed and sat on the bed, his eyes did not lift, "What?" Duan Jiaze took the two feathers out and walked over to the bed. "I will give you this..." Luke paused and slowly looked up. "What do you mean?" Duan Jiaze said: "What did you mean yesterday, isn't it unwilling to let you take your feathers? Our ordinary people are not very clear about your customs. If there is any special meaning, I am not offended, so I am sorry, still Give it back to you." "Who said it! Who said that there is any special meaning!" Duan Jiaze: "...you were yourself yesterday??" I asked him what he took and what he blushed. Isn't there a special meaning? He thought for a long time that he felt that the pressure on the ground should be angry. After all, this feather is similar to the clothes of the bird. Land pressure: "I didn't!!" Duan Jiaze: "..." Duan Jiaze: "Then I still take it? I said really, I have a pillow. If you allow me to have four sets of things..." The land pressure turned over and got out of bed. "Who said to give it to you?!" Duan Jiaze was drunk. "What are you going to do, or will I lose it for you?" "Do you dare?" The land pressure also slammed, and after bending his eyebrows to see Duan Jiaze for a long while, he said indignantly, "When the deity sees you working, it is still diligent and rewards you." After he finished speaking, he seemed to be very satisfied with this reason, and he repeated it again with aggravated tone: "This deity rewards you." Duan Jiaze: "..." Duan Jiaze took the two pieces of feathers and carefully asked: "Really? Will it not change your mind again?" The land pressure suddenly shouted: "Hey, go out!" When the heat wave rolled in, Duan Jiaze closed his eyes and felt that his face was hot. He quickly went out, wow, the temper is so big that he can't afford to offend. Duan Jiaze went out a few steps, Huang Hao carrying Su Shanglou, and saw Duan Jiaze at a glance, "咦", "Director... You... Are you a wig?" "What?" Duan Jiaze glanced and raised his hand and touched his hair. - Mom, he is going to be angry! Rolled up again!

Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

MLT Novels

Options

not work with dark mode
Reset